On 5/30/20 The Wickford Church Head Elder, Robert Roache and his wife, Debbie, will be blessing us by teaching Sabbath School. The title of the lesson is “Creation: Genesis as Foundation — Part 2.” Please come ready for participation.
The Burrillville Church Head Elder, Marcel, and his wife, Rita, will be preaching for Worship Service. They both had COVID-19 and were healed. The title of their sermon is "God’s Perfect Timing – How God Brought Us Through Covid-19.”
- Please find info for joining Sabbath School and Services on first page
1) Adult Sabbath School Class
on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/508086858
Meeting ID: 508 086 858
- or by phone : (929) 205-6099
- Do you need the access code? Please email the access code request <<<BY 9:30AM>>> to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Robert Roache or Pastor Piresson.
Sabbath School curriculums can be seen and downloaded at sites noted below
- Parents of Youngsters 0-9 years old please download Sabbath School weekly curriculums HERE
- Your Preteen or Teen Sabbath School student needs the weekly Guide Magazine! Click HERE to download your issue and activities
- Adult Sabbath School curriculums can be found HERE. Follow along here weekly or go to another site.
The Mission of the Wickford Seventh-day Adventist Church is:
1. To call people in our community to become disciples of Jesus Christ,
2. To proclaim the everlasting Gospel announced by the Three Angels Message (Revelation 14:6-12) and
3. To prepare our community for Christ's soon return
Pastor Joseph Piresson (860)759-8132 email: email@example.com
Elder Robert Roache (401) 391-2815
Clerk Robert Turner (401)782-4796
Treasurer Linette McClure (401) 480-1476 (leave a message)
Church address: 8050 Post Rd, N. Kingstown, RI 02852 Phone: (401) 294-6356
Mail: PO Box 41, N. Kingstown, RI 02852