Wickford Seventh-day Adventist Church
October 19, 2019
9:45 am Sabbath School
|Superintendent’s Remarks Donald Pakpahan|
|Mission Emphasis Mariana Navarijo|
|Bible Study Lesson* "God's Call" Joe Ewing-Chow|
(meets in the Sanctuary)
|Primary and beginner class||
(downstairs, 1st door on left)
|Youth/Young Adult Class||(downstairs in Fellowship Hall)||
Kankou & Adrian
10:50-11:00 AM Preparation for The Service
Praise Music Praise Team
- Happy Sabbath! Welcome! “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57.
- Today, please join us for great food and fellowship after the worship hour. Everyone is welcome!
- Nominating Committee elections this Sabbath before the start of worship hour. Search your heart on how you can serve our Lord and our church through service.
- Today, Oct. 19: Men’s Ministry. Topic: "What does it mean to become the priest of our home?" Women's Ministry will meet briefly to discuss future plans.
- Sunday, October 27th Neighborhood Breakfast. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide us. We need volunteers to help, please connect with Kelly Cotito.
- Sabbath, October 26: Fire Drill will be conducted per insurance requirements.
- Save the Dates: Week of Prayer – November 3 ,6, 8, 9. 7 – 8 pm. Three Guest Speakers. More info to come. The Burriville Church is sponsoring a Natural Health Expo put on by Wildwood Health Institute from October 23rd to 26th . The dates are coming up fast so reserve a spot. Go to www.burrillvilleri.adventist.org for details.
- Have you noticed the landscaping projects are a work in progress? We will be making improvements to the outside lighting in the coming weeks.
Mid-Week Prayer & Bible Study: Wednesday 7-8 PM.
Join our series on "The Lord's Prayer" Matthew 6:9-13. 'Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. 'Are there conditions before we are forgiven?' is the focus this week. What does Jesus want us to learn from this? And how can this enrich our prayer experience. Come, share in the blessings.
- Prayer Line. We now call on Fridays from 9 – 9:30 PM: Teleconference Prayer Circle. Join us as we welcome the Sabbath with praise and prayer. Telephone Number : Call (605) 313-4820 Code: 499954 # (Pound sign). Please pray!
- Please keep Ed Spears in prayer as well as all of our members who can no longer attend in person.
- Please remember our North Kingstown Food Pantry Crate in the foyer. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive”. Acts 20:35.
11:00 a.m. Worship Service
|Pianist Kiffany Smith|
Introit** I Love You Lord Congregation
|Invocation & Welcome* Robert Roache|
|Opening Hymn* Great Is Thy Faithfulness Hymnal #100|
Tithes and Offering* Our Local Wickford Church Budget Bob Turner
|Deacon John Ross|
Deacon Jim McFarland
|Doxology** Praise God, From Whom All Blessings Flow Hymnal #694|
|Praise* & Prayer of Intercession *** Robert Roache|
|Hymn As We Come to You in Prayer Hymnal # 671|
|Response*** Hear Our Prayer, O Lord Hymnal # 684|
|Youth Story Jaden Roache|
Special Music To Be Announced
Scripture Reading Matthew 5:16 Kelly Cotito
Sermon Give God the Glory from the Light of Our Life Robert Roache
Hymn of Consecration** I Want Jesus to Walk with Me Hymnal #624
Bendediction Robert Roache
Postlude * Selections
* Please be Seated **Please Stand ***Please Kneel
"Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me
Do not cast me away from Your presence,
and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me." Psalm 51:10-11 NKJV
The Mission of the Wickford Seventh-day Adventist Church is:
1. To call people in our community to become disciples of Jesus Christ,
2. To proclaim the everlasting Gospel announced by the Three Angels Message (Revelation 14:6-12) and
3. To prepare our community for Christ's soon return
Sunset Today: 5:56 PM Next Friday: 5:46 PM
Offering next week: Our Local Southern New England Conference Budget
Pastor Joseph Piresson (860)759-8132 email: email@example.com
Elder Joe Ewing-Chow (401)284-3131
Elder Robert Roache (401) 391-2815
Clerk Robert Turner (401)782-4796
Treasurer Linette McClure (401) 480-1476 (leave a message)
Church address: 8050 Post Rd, N. Kingstown, RI 02852 Phone: (401) 294-6356
Mail: PO Box 41, N. Kingstown, RI 02852 website: www.wickfordsdachurch.org