Wickford Seventh-day Adventist Church
May 18, 2019
9:45 am Sabbath School
|Superintendent’s Remarks Joe Ewing-Chow|
|Bible Study Lesson* "Keys to Family Unity" Joe Ewing-Chow|
(meets in the Sanctuary)
|Primary and beginner class||
(downstairs, 1st door on left)
|Youth/Young Adult Class||(downstairs in Fellowship Hall)||Robert Roache|
10:50-11:00 AM Preparation for The Service
Praise Music Praise Team
Happy Sabbath! Welcome! “To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You;” Psalm 25:1. (NKJV)
- Today, May 18, Vegetarian light lunch followed by Men and Women's Ministry 2:30-4:00 PM. Women's Topic: Building Trust Part 2 and planning our future Bible studies and activities. Men’s Topic: Dangers When the Job Defines the Man.
- Tomorrow! Free Neighborhood Breakfast, Sunday May 19, 9:30-11 AM. We encourage you to invite your friends and neighbors. Invitations are still available for distribution. See Rob or Joe. Pray for God's blessings on this outreach ministry.
- Church Business Meeting: Thursday May 23 @ 6:30 PM. Agenda: Approve the purchase & installation of an external camera security system for observation of the front and sides of the Church to identify people entering church during services. Please make every effort to attend this important business on Safety.
- A special Thank you to the Youth, led by Kankou Keita, for a beautiful program celebrating Mother’s Day. All the women were celebrated for the roll we play in raising up a child in the way they will grow in Christ.
- We enjoyed our families from the Virgin Islands who have been coming to Wickford Church for many years. Watching the kids growing, graduating college, then parent's graduating with advanced degrees. What a blessing for all of us to be part of this family of God.
- New Church Directories available, if you did not get yours last Sabbath. One per family please.
- Please keep prayer in your daily lives- there is power in prayer!
- Tuesdays @ 7:30 PM: Teleconference Prayer Circle: Don’t miss the opportunity to support one another and receive a blessing.Call (605) 313-4820 Code: 499954 # (Pound sign). Please pray for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon each and every person.
- Mid-week prayer meeting, Wednesday, noon. Bible Study on ''The Spirituality of the Law',
- Matthew 19:3 "Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife?' Come find out what was Jesus' response to this question.
- Please keep Ed Spears in prayer as well as all of our members who can no longer attend in person.
- Please remember our North Kingstown Food Pantry Crate in the foyer. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive”. Acts 20:35.
11:00 a.m. Worship Service
|Pianist Patricia Pakpahan|
Introit** I Love You Lord Congregation
|Invocation & Welcome* Debbie Roache|
|Opening Hymn* A Wonderful Savior is Jesus Hymnal #520|
Tithes & Offering* Our Local Wickford Church Budget Doug Harris
|Deacon Ray Carlson|
Deacon Jim McFarland
|Doxology** Praise God, From Whom All Blessings Flow Hymnal #694|
|Praise* & Prayer of Intercession *** Debbie Roache|
|Hymn As We Come to You in Prayer Hymnal # 671|
|Response*** Hear Our Prayer, O Lord Hymnal # 684|
|Youth Story Michelle Benson|
|Special Music Donald Pakpahan|
Scripture Reading Isaiah 41:10 Mia Saillant
Sermon The Watcher on the Shore Joe Ewing-Chow
Hymn of Consecration** Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior Hymnal #539
Bendediction Joe Ewing-Chow
Postlude * Selections
* Please be Seated **Please Stand ***Please Kneel
"Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me
Do not cast me away from Your presence,
and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me." Psalm 51:10-11 NKJV
The Mission of the Wickford Seventh-day Adventist Church is:
1. To call people in our community to become disciples of Jesus Christ,
2. To proclaim the everlasting Gospel announced by the Three Angels Message (Revelation 14:6-12) and
3. To prepare our community for Christ's soon return
Sunset Today: 8:02 PM Next Friday: 8:09 PM
Offering next week: Our Local Southern New England Conference Budget
Pastor Joseph Piresson (860)759-8132 email: email@example.com
Elder Joe Ewing-Chow (401)284-3131
Clerk Robert Turner (401)782-4796
Treasurer Linette McClure (401) 480-1476 (leave a message)
Church address: 8050 Post Rd, N. Kingstown, RI 02852 Phone: (401) 294-6356
Mail: PO Box 41, N. Kingstown, RI 02852 website: www.wickfordsdachurch.org